We’re looking to hire a mind-blowing intern. Is that you?
Marketing and Communications Intern, The Leone Company
The Leone Company is a small marketing, community relations and fundraising consulting company based in East Orlando. Our focus is to help non-profit organizations and small businesses create winning strategies for our clients.
We’re looking for:
• A self-starting multi-tasker with a can-do attitude.
• A social media addict who loves to craft and implement a winning calendar. You’ll be crafting social media messaging and, once approved, implementing it into the appropriate channels.
• An owner of a droolworthy portfolio of writing samples. Content is most important; work need not be professionally published. You’ll have the opportunity to create enewsletter, social media and website content, as well as have add your byline to The Leone Company’s blog. Sharp editing skills are a plus.
• A brain with an understanding of both specific and broad marketing concepts, from blogging as a specific tool to campaigns as a whole. We value and give credit for fresh ideas.
• A killer keystroke: Microsoft Office skills a must, with a hint of WordPress and Pinterest knowledge tossed in for good measure.
• A flexible schedule with a knack for getting things done yesterday. Because that’s when we’d like you to start. We’re looking for someone who can give at least 8-10 hours per week, typically during the course of the 9-5 workday.
• A perfect technique to pet large dogs; the office is currently home-based. (Okay, that part we can teach.)
Have a one-of-a-kind skill that sets you apart? Tell us about it!
Send along your one-page resume to president Mara Shorr at Mara@TheLeoneCompany.com.
*Please note this internship is unpaid but allows you the opportunity to meet-and-greet with a wealth of community contacts and networking events as well as build your resume and portfolio.